When you are preparing to go to the gym, what are you thinking about when you grab the outfit you will wear? Do you just take the first thing on top or do you have certain outfits that make you feel good ? Do you have comfortable shoes? While you think that doing sports is important, wearing the right outfit is also very important.
Often, the most difficult thing is getting ready en getting to the gym. To avoid a demotivation from the start, you need clean gym clothes and you should know where your shoes are. If you prepare everything the day before, you will be more motivated to go out there and sweat! And the workout will probably be better, too!
Have you ever heard of the “runner’s high”? If not, we will tell you what happens with your brain and body when you practice sports and after workout.
When your body comes under stress or when it experiences pain, like practicing sports, the brain’s hypothalamus and pituitary gland produce endorphins. And you know what? Endorphins are structurally similar to the drug painkiller and are considered as natural painkillers. Above of that, they can bring feelings of well-being.
So, after a hard day at work or if you are feeling anxious, a good thing is to switch of your tv and get out of your sofa, go to the gym, swim, run or play tennis. Especially if you’re read tired and not feeling like leaving your house… You will feel so much better after the sweating!
We have to be honest with you… you can also produce endorphins by laughing.
Finnish and British researchers have revealed how laughter releases endorphins in the human brain. During an experience, social laughter led to pleasurable feelings and significantly increased release of endorphins and other opioid peptides in the brain areas controlling arousal and emotions. The more opioid receptors the participants had in their brain, the more they laughed during the experiment.
So, practice sports and laugh a lot.
Life can be horrible…
Image : Adobe (c) kleberpicui
When you wake up in the morning, first thing you should to is to the kitchen, cut a lemon in half and drink it with lukewarm water. Why? We’ll tell you!
1. It is the perfect drink to wake up your digestive system: it eliminate the waste products from your body easier.
2. Lemon is a rich source of vitamin C, calcium, potassium, and has traces of iron and vitamin A.
3. It helps to maintain good pH levels in the body
4. It helps to lose weight faster!
5. It gives you great skin and prevents wrinkles and acne
6. It helps to prevent and cure the cold
7. It dissolves uric acid and helps to reduce pain and inflammation in knees and joints
8. It helps to slush out toxins
9. It is beneficial for colon health
10. It has antibacterial properties and medicinal values.
Credits image : Adobe (c) tverdohlib